The Proper Use Of Mini Tractor Belt
1. Installation should be proper. When installed, must keep the diesel engine output shaft parallel with transmission box input shaft, can slove through adjusting the diesel engine location in the frame, and should keep the belt installtion position vertical with of the pulley, because belt transmision is rely on the sides to transfer power, proper installation can prolong its life.
2. Tightness should be appropriate. Should adjust the belt tightness in time. The belt is too loose, will cause skidding, can not transfer power well; belt too tight, will increase the engine power loss and make belt early wear and tear. To use the belt reasonably, there is a specifica requirement of belt tightness, that is, the belt central should be pressed with 4 fingers vertical about 20mm.
3. Disassembly should be correct. When disassemble the belt, some people not only pry the belt inproperly, but also use inappropriate tools, such as tools with a blade or sharp edges, will scratch belt or pull out imprint, so when the belt is running in high speed, will cause cracks gradually expand and rupture.
4. Replacement should be reasonable. When some people choose abelt, do not pay attention to the model or specifications, even a set of belts with different length, or different with old and new. So the belt tightness is necessary not same, to be defeated in detail. Therefore, when replace the belt, must replace in group, never insert or reduce a belt in arbitrary. If use a belt to transfer power, apparently it will be broken soon, and at the same time make the engine utilization reduce.
5. Avoid water oil contamination, hot sun insolation. The belt stained with oil and water, will not only affect the transmission performance, sliding increase, the transmission efficiency reduce, but also after a long time, easy to become bad and shorten the service life, so in the use, should prevent belt from staining with oil pollution or muddy water, so often clean the muddiness in tape slot, and try to avoid hot sun insolation to prevent tape from aging deterioration.