What To Do After Tractor Gear Jump Automatically
The reasons of tractor gear jump are as follows:
1. The internal tooth of vice variable sliding gear is worn, so the sliding gear is thrown off under overload, cut automatically and jump.
2. The vice variable shift fork is worn or deformated, so the sliding gear axle jumps displacement.
3. The gearshift lever is not pushed to end, so the sliding gear shakes off and jumps.
4.The locking ball and the blocking slot of shifting fork shaft are worn seriously, so the locking spring elastic weakens to jump.
1. Replace the vice variable sliding gear.
2. Replace the worn and deformated shift fork.
3.Push the gear lever to end.
4. Repair or replace the locking spring.